Indefinite Leave To Remain
Would You Like To Settle In The United Kingdom To Live And Work Freely?
We can help you to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
At Simon Noble Solicitors we are experts in applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in the UK. We’ll take care of your application from start to finish, making sure that it’s done right the first time, to avoid further costs.
Indefinite leave to remain (ILR) is the option which allows a person to live in Britain indefinitely, also known as permanent residency
What Are The Criteria For Indefinite Leave To Remain (ILR)?
- If you wish to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) you must already be settled in the UK. Settled status means that the applicant has lived in the UK on another visa for at least four years.
- Two years (5 years if application was made after 9th July 2012) settlement is required if you have been in the UK with a Marriage Visa or an un-married partner.
Student’s are excluded from applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) unless they have completed 10 years of legal residence.
What We Can Offer For You:
- A detailed assessment of your personal circumstances
- Ensure that you have the correct documentation to strengthen your case
- The completion of your Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application
- Submission of your Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application
- Contact you with the confirmation of your Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application
Speak to our specialist immigration advisors or Solicitors who have expert knowledge. For help & advice ; our process will enable you to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application has the best possible chance of success!
Why Choose Us?
By choosing Simon Noble Solicitors to assist you with your application you will receive one-to-one case management. One of our Solicitors or UK immigration advisers will manage your application from start to finish. Our Immigration adviser is an EX-Home Office Immigration Officer who has the very best in knowledge and experience, which will be used on your case.
What to do next?
Please call us on 0208 804 1842 or simply fill in our Free Enquiry No Obligation Form at the top of this page and we will call you back quickly
We will treat your enquiry as important and confidential and we will not pass your personal details to any third parties for marketing purposes. Pro-Visas Immigration Solicitors are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
Free Enquiry No Obligation
Drop us a line and we’ll getback to you!
Let’s Get in Touch
131 High Street, Enfield EN3 4EB
0208 804 1842