Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /homepages/28/d724533651/htdocs/clickandbuilds/SimonNobleSolicitors/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/builder/functions.php on line 5752
Schengen Visa Simon Noble | Simon Noble Solicitors

Schengen Visa

Travel Around Europe Freely.

What Is A Schengen Visa?

A Schengen visa is a visa issued by a country within the European Union (EU) who forms part of the Schengen State. Foreign citizens from a country which is not part of the European Union require a Schengen visa if they intend to travel to a country which is part of the EU or European Free Trade Association (AEFTA). A Schengen visa enables the passport holder entry into countries which form part of the Schengen State who are then able to travel freely throughout the Schengen zone. Internal border controls have disappeared and there are little or no stops and checks within the zone.

Do I need a Schengen visa?

Citizens from the following countries do not usually require a Schengen visa: Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Bosnia & Herzogovina*, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong*, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Macau*, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Sant Kitts and Nevis, Romania, San Marino, Serbia*, Seychelles, Singapore, Taiwan*, Uruguay, USA, Vatican City and Venezuela. *conditions apply

If you are not from one of these countries you will need to contact us in order for you to help you apply for a Schengen Visa. We have a great deal of experience in apply and securing a Schengen visa and currently have a 100% success rate in these applications.

Do I Qualify For A Schengen Visa?

In order to qualify for a Schengen Visa you need to show that you have enough funding for the duration of your trip, a resident in the United Kingdom, have a paid for hotel reservation or if staying with friends or family have an invitation letter from them, a confirmed return ticket and travel insurance. If you are in employment you will require 3 months’ pay slips and 3 months bank statements and a recent letter from your employer. If you are unemployed you will need to show that you have enough maintenance to cover the duration of your trip. If you are married to a British or European Citizen or an immediate family member you will not have to show any financial documents.

Why Choose Us?

By choosing Simon Noble Solicitors to assist you with your application you will receive one-to-one case management. One of our Solicitors or UK immigration advisers will manage your application from start to finish. Our Immigration adviser is an EX-Home Office Immigration Officer who has the very best in knowledge and experience, which will be used on your case.

What to do next?

Please call us on 0208 804 3594 or simply fill in our Free Enquiry No Obligation Form at the top of this page and we will call you back quickly

We will treat your enquiry as important and confidential and we will not pass your personal details to any third parties for marketing purposes. Pro-Visas Immigration Solicitors are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority

Free Enquiry No Obligation

Drop us a line and we’ll getback to you!

Clients Testimonials

I'm believe and trust in them. They are very strong. And then friendly honest intimate. I recommend them to everyone.

Mr. Filiz

They know what they are doing if you need professional services this is the best firm to be with...

Mr. Keskinel

This place has changed my life:thumbup: Excellent staff and best service. They have been my Lawyers for 8 years and they always have sorted out all the matters i had.I am more then happy.

Mr. Ahmetaj

I used the Immigration services they offer in Enfield to apply for my Citizenship. Very happy.

I am a European Citizen and used Tomas Hassan to represent me in my application for my wife to join me in the UK. Received her visa in 2 weeks. Highly recommend

Mr. A.

I lost my Indefinite Leave to remain. They quickly applied for a replacement BRP so I could travel. Excellent service. Very professional.

Mr. Guneysu

I instructed Simon Noble Solicitors in Enfield for a spousal visa and was very happy with the service I received. My legal advisor was Tomas who is an ex Immigration officer. Highly recommend

Mr. Stone

They dealt with the sale of my house. They acted swiftly and professionally. They are now instructed to do my Will. I am very happy with them and will always use them as my Solicitors.

Mrs. Long

Let’s Get in Touch