UK Visit Visa
Visit The UK For Tourism, Business or Medical Treatment.
Would you like to Visit the UK to see friends and family?
If you wish to come to the UK as a tourist, for a business visit or to visit friends and family you will first need to obtain a General Visit Visa. If your family members are settled in the UK they may sponsor you to visit with a General Visit Visa.
At Simon Noble Solicitors we’re experts in getting you a Visit Visa. Currently enjoying an almost 100% Success rate;We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it’s done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!
What are the criteria for a General Visit Visa?
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply for a General Visit Visa
- You must plan to visit the UK for a maximum of 6 months and leave at the end of that period
- You must be able to show that you also have enough money to support your stay in the UK or a family member is willing to sponsor your stay.
What we can do for you?
- A detailed assessment of your personal circumstances
- Ensure that we receive the correct documents to strengthen your case
- The completion of your Visit Visa application
- Submission of your Visit Visa application
- Contact you with the confirmation of your General Visit Visa
Once in the UK:
- You can only stay in the UK for up to six months at any given time
- You will not be able to take up employment, study or allowed any recourse to public funds.
Speak to our specialist immigration advisers at Simon Noble Solicitors for help and advice; to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your UK General Visit Visa has the best possible chance of success!
What to do next?
It’s simple.Please call us on 0208 804 1842 or simply fill in our Free Enquiry No Obligation Form at the top of this page and we will call you back quickly
We will treat your enquiry as important and confidential and we will not pass your personal details to any third parties for marketing purposes. Pro-Visas Immigration Solicitors are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
Free Enquiry No Obligation
Drop us a line and we’ll getback to you!
Let’s Get in Touch
131 High Street, Enfield EN3 4EB
0208 804 1842