Our Civil litigation lawyers represent our clients in court trials and tribunals, and we can also be involved in mediation and arbitration procedures where we attempt to resolve disputes between the litigants and the party (or parties) against whom their case is directed.
We deal with many types of dispute which come under the heading of civil litigation, and our civil litigation lawyers are specialised in one or two aspects of the law in this field. Common types of dispute that we are involved in are as follows:
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Selling of defective goods
- Liability for personal accident and injury
- Medical negligence
- Disputes between employer and employee
- Debt recovery
Our employment law department deals with claims for compensation on behalf of employees or former employees against an employer who has acted contrary to law. Due to the complexity of the legislation our specialist employment solicitors represent clients in claims where the Employment Tribunal has jurisdiction which includes:-
- Racial harassment/discrimination/victimisation.
- Sexual harassment/discrimination/victimisation.
- Age discrimination
- Religion discrimination.
- Disability discrimination.
- Discrimination based on sexual orientation.
- Pregnancy-related discrimination or other conditions unique to a particular gender.
- Unfair dismissal.
- Workplace bullying.
False redundancy claimed as an excuse for unlawful dismissal.
Compromise agreements settling financial terms for dismissals.
Working time regulations.
Being forced to resign because of the offensive behaviour of others.
At Simon Noble Solicitors, we are able to call upon numerous statutes and regulations that are designed to protect employees from unlawful actions by employers and by other employees including :-
- Health and Safety at Work Act of 1974
- Employment Rights Act 1996
- Sex Discrimination Act 1975
- Race Relations Act 1976
- Disability Discrimination Act 1995
- Protection from Harassment Act 1996
- Criminal Justice & Public Order Act 1994
- The Employment Equality (Age) Regulations 2006
- Employment Equality (Religion or Belief) Regulations 2003
What to do next?
It’s simple. Call us on 0208 804 1842 fill in our Free Enquiry No Obligation
Form and we will call you back quickly.
We will treat your enquiry as important and confidential and we will not pass your personal details to any third parties for marketing purposes.
Free Enquiry No Obligation
Drop us a line and we’ll getback to you!
Let’s Get in Touch
131 High Street, Enfield EN3 4EB
0208 804 1842