top of page
Big Ben and Westminster Abbey, London


Whatever legal help you may need, be it immigration to buying or selling a property or even making a will to civil litigation we can help. We are a committed team of professionals who are always on hand to assist you with your case and honest about the potential outcome. Contact us.


You can appeal to the First Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) and the main types of appeals in these circumstances are:

  • If you have been refused asylum in the UK

  • If you have been refused entry into the UK

  • If you have been refused leave to remain in the UK

  • If you are going to be deported from the UK

The appeal will be heard by one Judge, or sometimes more, along with several non-legal members of the tribunal, who make up the independent tribunal body.

If you want to appeal the decision made at the First Tier Tribunal you will need to make an application for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal and we can help you to do this. Reach out to us today.

British visa entry and exit stamp in passport

We are experts in assessing your British naturalisation case, and applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in the UK. We’ll take care of your application from start to finish, making sure that it’s done right the first time, to avoid further costs.

We help with:

  • A detailed assessment of your circumstances

  • Ensure that you have the correct documentation to strengthen your case

  • The completion of your Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application

  • Submission of your Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application

  • Contact you with the confirmation of your Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application

Plus, if you require assistance, or advice with your Schengen or USA visa applications, look no further than us, give us a call now.

Law books

To speak with our immigration lawyers, please call us on
020 8804 3594

bottom of page